|Service Duration||8 - 10 days|
|Service Location/City||All locations|
|Start Date/Month||As per requirement|
|Site Location||All locations|
|Area/ Size||As per requirement|
|Mode of service||Offline|
Ventury Jet Ejectors are employed for generating a vacuum pressure inside any system.Here, the high pressure of a motive fluid is transformed into velocity head, which results in entraining a low pressure fluid from an auxiliary opening.
An Ejector, is installed on the floating platform inside the lake. This system is used to remove mud with lotus seeds ranging from 4mm to 18 mm size (approx.) from the lake. Lake water is used as a motive fluid for an ejector.
The objective of this project is to perform a CFD analysis to determine following performance parameters as given below:
• To determine the flow behaviour of a water (motive fluid) & (mud + makhana seeds) (suction fluid) inside a venturi water jet ejector
• To analyse the pressure distribution across the ejector between multiple inlets & single outlet
• Suction pressure created at the suction inlet due to the flow of motive fluid (Water) through a motive pipe was determined
• The design was able to suck the suction fluid (Mud + Lotus seeds of varying sizes) due to vacuum generated at the suction inlet
• Discrete population balance model used to solve for size distribution of 4 different sized (Bins) lotus seeds ranging from 4 mm to 16 mm
8 to 10 working days